We’ve Been Spooked!
No weekly update this week as Hilary is away on the East Coast visiting with family. She will return next week.
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy a very festive Halloween weekend. There are all sorts of different acitvities for all to enjoy.
Here are a few as pulled from the Orcas Island Chamber of Commerce newsletter:
Saturday, October 28
- Cedar Hill Haunted Barn, 7:30pm-midnight Sponsored by Eastsound Sporting Goods and Bonnie Mahoney in partnership with the Chamber. Help us keep this new tradition going by making a tax-deductible donation here.
- Camp Orkila Haunted Hay Ride, 7-9:30pm Note: The haunted hay ride is recommended for older children and adults. A significant portion will be walking (parking for the Cedar Hill Haunted Barn will be available at Camp Orkila.) Pre-register for the hayride here!
- Halloween Dance Party at the Grange featuring Plea80s, doors at 7pm, music from 8-10pm. Tickets are $10. Get yours here! Costumes encouraged!
- Spooky Tales at the Orcas Historical Museum, 5pm in the main gallery
Sunday, October 29
- Cover Show Benefit Concert at The Sea View Theatre, 6pm
- Camp Orkila Fall Festival, 1-5pm
Tuesday, October 31
- Eastsound Trick-or-Treating and Costume Contest, 3-6pm. Reminder: North Beach Rd. will be closed from Main Street to A Street from 3-6pm. Costume contest at Turtleback Kids begins at 5pm.
- Trunk-or-Treat at The Sea View Theatre, set-up at 2:30pm, event from 3:30-6:30pm. To reserve your spot or for details email: email@example.com
- San Juan County Luci B. Wellness Van Appearance
- Trick-or-Treating for Books at Orcas Island Public Library, 3-6pm
- Halloween Dance Party benefitting the Odd Fellows Scholarship Fun featuring Clint McCune and Run for the Roses, 8pm-midnight. $15 admission charge.
- Teen Party at The Funhouse Commons
Have a fun weekend!