Starting in 2020 OICF will be working with local Orcas providers (dentists) to develop a new plan for patients in need. The MTI International dental van is not scheduled to return to Orcas. We hope to have this new plan in place by April, 2020. Thank you to all who have made this service possible.
In 2012, the MTI dental van served more than 700 patients who would have otherwise gone without dental care.
This was possible thanks to the remarkable contributions of so many:
- the Island dentists and assistants who contribute their skills
- the volunteers who schedule, greet, and monitor the patients
- the generous community members who provide lunches and housing
- Medical Teams International and their amazing van
- the Community Church for the gracious use of their facility and
- the donors who supply the funding to make it all possible
Donations are always welcome to keep this service current.
Previous applicants will need to re-apply. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.