OICF partners with Medical Teams International (MTI) to bring their state of the art van to Orcas four times each year.
Dental Van dates for 2019
- March 1 and 2
- April 26 and 27
- September 21 and 22
- November 15 and 16
This service is fulfilling a big need for Islanders. Starting in 2012, we have helped more than 700 patients who would have otherwise gone without dental care.
This is all possible thanks to the remarkable contributions of so many:
- the Island dentists and assistants who contribute their skills
- the volunteers who schedule, greet, and monitor the patients
- the generous community members who provide lunches and housing
- Medical Teams International and their amazing van
- the Community Church for the gracious use of their facility and
- the donors who supply the funding to make it all possible
Donations are always welcome to keep this service current.
Download an application and return it to the green drop-box outside the Orcas Public Library:
- Dental Van Application (PDF)
Previous applicants will need to re-apply. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.