What Assets We Accept
Did you know you can establish or add to a fund with any of the following?
- Cash (cash equivalents, including credit card donations)
- Marketable securities (stock)
- Closely held, restricted or pre-IPO stock
- Real estate, partial interest in real estate or promissory notes
- Transfer of a private foundation
- Tangible personal property
- Royalties and distribution rights
- Business Interests, including partnerships and interests in LLCs
In general, OICF’s gift policy is to liquidate any stock, real estate, property, etc. and deposit the cash into your fund to be used as you direct.
Is your asset not listed here? Contact Hilary Canty (email@example.com) to learn if we can help.
We recommend you consult with your financial or legal advisor to identify the optimum asset for your personal situation. Please contact OICF prior to initiating your gift so we can be prepared when you are ready to open or add to your fund.