This season give a gift to your community through OICF’s GiveOrcas campaign! Donate $10 or more between December 1-15 to one of the great programs and invest in strengthening our community. Help spread the word by inviting friends and neighbors to donate during the first two weeks in December.
- Nov. 24-30 – Flat Person Guessing: Welcome Flat Haley Cruz Winchell!
- Dec. 1 – Flat Person Reveal: $500 for a nonprofit in the GiveOrcas catalog awarded by a person who guessed this year’s Flat Person. Congrats to winner Orcas Island Children’s House!
- Dec. 3 – Ben Franklin Game Day: Any donor who makes a $100 donation (or more!) to any organization on Dec. 3rd will be entered to boost their gift by $1000!
- Dec. 10 – Unique Donor Game Day: Starting at 12:01 AM and ending at 11:59 PM, the organization with the most unique donors in this 24-hour period wins a bonus $1000! ($500 for 2nd place; $250 for 3rd place). Watch unique donor video at https://vimeo.com/261166319
- Dec. 15: Campaign ends at midnight!
Customer Support: Should you have questions or need assistance during your giving experience please contact us at 360-376-6423 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!
Give a gift to yourself and your community; Give Orcas!
Congrats to Peggy Rhoads, who guessed OICF's Flat Person correctly this year and was the winner of our drawing for $500 toward a nonprofit in this year's GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog! Peggy said, "What a surprise! All the possible organizations are worthy of this gift...
While much of 2020 has been different, OICF is holding tight to the tradition of our 'Flat Person' mascot for the upcoming 2020 GiveOrcas.org Holiday Campaign! Tune in here--and on social media--for clues about this year's addition to our "Flat Family." Enter one...
Future Pies of Olga There is much to be grateful for this week. The best news is that of the 33 people tested due to exposure at the public school, 32 are negative (the one positive is a family member of the original patient). This is especially wonderful, as it means...
For Immediate Release 11/16/2020 Contact: Hilary Canty (firstname.lastname@example.org) As we enter into a new month of restrictions due to Covid, it is a good time to review what services are available on Orcas and how we as a community can help support each other through this...