This season give a gift to your community through OICF’s GiveOrcas campaign! Donate $10 or more between December 2-20 to one of the great programs and invest in strengthening our community. Help spread the word by inviting friends and neighbors to donate during the first three weeks in December.
- Nov. 26 thru Dec. 1 – Flat Person Guessing: One guess per day per person in our Flat Person Poll. Correct guesses will be entered to win.
- Dec. 2 – Flat Person Reveal: $500 for a nonprofit in the GiveOrcas catalog awarded by a person who guessed the this year’s Flat Person.
- Dec. 5 – Ben Franklin Game Day: Any donor who makes a $100 donation (or more!) to any organization on Dec. 5 will be entered to boost their gift by $1000! Congrats to Orcas Community Resource Center, winner of Ben Franklin Day!
- Dec. 10 – Flat Person Selfie Drawing: $250 bonus to a nonprofit drawn from the selfies posted on FB with #giveorcas between Dec. 1-9.
- Dec. 12 – Unique Donor Game Day: Starting at 12:01 AM and ending at 11:59 PM, the organization with the most number of unique donors in this 24-hour period wins a bonus $1000! ($500 for 2nd place; $250 for 3rd place). Watch unique donor video at https://vimeo.com/261166319
- Dec. 17 – Flat Person Selfie Drawing: $250 bonus to a nonprofit drawn from the selfies posted on FB with #giveorcas between Dec. 10-16.
- Dec. 20: Campaign ends at midnight!
Customer Support: Should you have questions or need assistance during your giving experience please contact us at 360-376-6423 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!
Give a gift to yourself and your community; Give Orcas!
Ben Franklin game day was a GREAT SUCCESS! 106 donors contributed $100 or more on Dec. 5th, raising $27,500 for the many programs in the Holiday Catalog. WaHoooo! Helen Bee won the prize drawing and the Orcas Community Resource Center will get an additional $1000 from...
The winds have picked up just in time for Thanksgiving. Thank you to OPALCO for the speedy work restoring power this morning. And a big shout out to the Community Church and volunteers for opening the Cold Weather Shelter Nov. 28, 29, and 30 in the church on Madrona...
We are so very grateful for all each of you does for this community and beyond. In the EMS world, we speak of the 'Chain of Survival.' It is the concept that surviving an accident or injury requires a series of individuals and skills such as assessment, transport, and...
Island Market is hosting a fundraiser for the Food Bank this month. You can add a donation amount to your bill when checking out. Their goal is $5000, and it looks like they may surpass it, as they have already raised over $3000 and the month is just half over. Orcas...