I wanted to share some online nonprofit learning opportunities that have come through my email box recently. There are lots of options for current new staff/board members, or people interested in joining your team. Please share widely!
OICF has had good experiences with the learning opportunities provided through this organization; fees are relatively low. They schedule three months in advance; upcoming options include:
- Engaging sponsors and donors
- Strategic planning
- Racism in the nonprofit sector
- Boards in Gear
- Finance unlocked
- Succession planning
- and more on their calendar: https://
Nonprofit Learning Lab
We have not had much experience with this group, but they do look legit! Offerings include: Power of Community in Strategic Planning
- Train the Trainers: Virtual Edition
- Creating Webinars That People Want to Attend
- How to Lead Better Online Meetings
- Manage the Tech of Your Online Events Like a Pro
- Creative Ways to Solicit Stakeholder Feedback
- and more
CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
This is another new to us organization; their offerings include those in the area of leadership development, management, communication, and sustainability.
If you take a course or webinar (from this list or another) please let us know how it went so we can spread the word.
Thanks, Kate @ OICF