As part of our capacity building efforts, OICF has three upcoming workshops/webinars, including an all-day event with Susan Howlett on Fundraising.
Howlett writes about her workshop, “You’re doing important work and you’re doing it well, but you could use more help from your board and you could use more money. The fun and interactive session will offer tons of no-cost, practical solutions to problems you face every day. You’ll leave with useful strategies and tips for:
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of strong volunteers and board members
- Holding meetings that get the most out of the participants and their precious time
- Engaging board members in governance, ambassadorship and fundraising
- Strengthening your fundraising strategy so you raise more with less effort”
Please review the information below and share with your boards. Registration is required as space is limited! To register go to: https://oicf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/ticket
- May 31, 2017: WEBINAR 11:30 – 1:30 on Getting the Most Out of Your Board (Susan Howlett via Washington Nonprofits) at the Eastsound Firehall (free)
- June 7, 2017: WORKSHOP with Susan Howlett, 8:30 am – 4 pm at the Emmanuel Parish Hall ($20 per person, includes lunch)
- June 8, 2017: WEBINAR 11:45 – 1:45 on Finance Unlocked (Erin Welch via Washington Nonprofits) at the Public Library (free)
For full details of the workshops, or questions, contact us.