In 2018 the OICF GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog partnered with Island organizations to raise awareness and funding for programs working to make Orcas stronger. We raised $47,651 for 18 Orcas programs over the three-week campaign. There were 331 donors who made 571 donations. The call for proposals for the 2019 GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog is below. Contact us if you have questions. And, yes, there will be a new Flat Person!
- support for programs that bring to joy to our community
- food for those who have less, especially during this time of year
- support for Mercy Flights for people who undergo medical treatments
- support for families who struggle, especially in the winter months
- Has your organization requested funds in all of the last 3-5 catalogs? If so, consider taking a break and allow other organizations to participate.
- Is your request appealing to your donor base? OICF provides the platform but no additional funding. Success is based on you and your organization/team to fundraise for these efforts.
- Please do not request additional funding for a project that has been partially funded in a previous Catalog. Repeated requests tend not to attract new donors in this process.