Call for Submissions for 2019 GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog
The Orcas Island Community Foundation (OICF) calls for submissions for our online 2019 GiveOrcas Catalog. Our goal is to partner with organizations to offer donors an opportunity to contribute to Orcas programs. Submit now to be featured in the sixth year of the 2019 GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog.
Again, this year there is no requested amount — just a bucket to be filled with donations! OICF will have a “Flat Person” and distribute $3500 in Games – we expect that you and your organization will encourage donors to visit the site and give to your organization. Our hope is that by working together the buckets will be overflowing.
To begin go to https://oicf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/request and select your nonprofit name. If your organization’s name is not on the list, contact OICF at 376-6423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Submit
- Short Description: less than 65 characters (not words), the title of your catalog submission
- Long Description: less than 400 characters (not words), very brief description of your submission
- Amount: enter NA
- Photo: image must be .jpg or .png format and at least 300 pixels; it will be cropped square when you submit, or rejected if not .jpg or .png or too small.
- Organization Website Link: the url of your organization, starting with http://
- Contact Name: the person OICF will contact for questions and promotional info
- Contact Email: email of the person for questions and promotional info
- Contact Phone: phone of the person for questions and promotional info
- PDF: none required
Deadline: 5 pm Friday, November 15, 2019
Selection for the 2019 GiveOrcas Catalog
All nonprofits serving Orcas are invited to participate; submissions may be limited. All submitters are strongly encouraged to bring draft submissions to a Submission Workshop Wednesday, November 6, 4:00-5:30 at the Emanuel Parish Hall to refine and develop their story and a ‘pitch.” Questions about this year’s GiveOrcas campaign and games will be addressed at this meeting.
The Catalog will be available online from Dec. 2 – Dec. 20, 2019. Please call OICF with any questions: 360-376-6423 or email email@example.com.