Who will be the new “Flat Person” representing the OICF’s GiveOrcas Holiday Campaign? The mystery will be revealed on December 5, and this Flat and Real Person will champion the nonprofits listed in our 2017 GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog throughout the month of December.
From November 28 – December 4 you can guess who this year’s Flat Person is either on our Facebook page or via SurveyMonkey (only one guess per day, please). Correct guesses will be entered to win $1000 for one nonprofit listed in this year’s catalog!
The GiveOrcas.org catalog will be open to donations from the community December 1 – 21. There will be several games throughout the campaign, in addition to appearances from the honorary Flat Person.
OICF’s mission is to “enhance and preserve the quality of life on Orcas Island.” We hope the 2017 GiveOrcas Campaign will be a fun and engaging way to draw attention and funding to some of the great nonprofits serving our community. Contact us with questions.
- Poll opens Tuesday November 28 on the OICF FaceBook page.
- Make one guess each day through December 4.
- Correct guesses will be entered to win $1000 toward a nonprofit in the 2017 GiveOrcas Holiday Catalog.
- 2017 Give Orcas Flat Person will be revealed Tuesday, December 5.
- Winners will be contacted and announced.