For Grant Applicants
All applicants must complete these steps:
- Download and complete a 2019 OICF Grant Application as a Word file.
- Complete and upload your application online by March 8, 2019. You will need a short description, long description, and image to complete this step; see full instructions at https://oicf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/request
- We strongly urge you to discuss your grant proposal ideas with OICF before you submit a final application. Contact us.
- Most of the fields on the application are limited to 1000 characters (not words). Learn more about how to count characters in word.
- After you have drafted the Word.doc application, save it as a PDF and upload the file on our website by March 8. Go to: https://oicf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/request
- You can upload multiple files (as in those required for requests over $3,500) but you must upload them individually (one after the other).
- Your request online will be part of our Online GiveOrcas Catalog (www.giveorcas.org), which will be displayed online for donors and the general public to view.
- If you are applying under a Fiscal Sponsor, please read the Fiscal Sponsorship page and complete a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement.