For Grant Committee Members
OICF grants help nonprofits meet their mission goals, as well as serve as good stewards of community resources. All inquiries should be directed to Kate Long (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hilary Canty (email@example.com) and we ask that prospective applicants not contact individual committee members directly, either before they apply or once the applications have been submitted.
Documents for 2021 Community Grants Committee.
Because Grant Committee meetings will be held via zoom there will not be the opportunity to distribute documents in person.
- 2021 Schedule – dates for committee meetings
- Agenda for Feb. 17 Community Grants Kick-Off and Info mtg (optional for committee members)
- Agenda for March 4 Committee meeting
- Agenda for March 11 Committee meeting
- Grant Evaluation Instructions
- Checklist Eval Form as .docx …(or as a .pdf)
- Seven habits of excellent work with grantees
- 6 Ways to Prepare for GiveOrcas (for grantees)
2021 Committee members log-in to view grant applications online.