The online application is available from January 25- March 10, 2017.
All applicants must complete two steps:
- Download and complete a 2017 OICF Grant Application.
- Complete and upload your application online by March 10, 2017. You will need a short description, long description, and image to complete this step.
- Most of the fields on the application are limited to 1000 characters (not words). Learn more about how to count characters in word.
- After you have drafted the Word.doc application, save it as a PDF and upload the file on our website between Jan. 25 – March 10: https://oicferp.smalldognet.com/erp/donate/list/request
- You can upload more than one file, but you have to upload them individually (one after the other).
- Information about your request online will populate our Online Grants Catalog, which will be displayed on the Web to donors–and the general public.
- Any additional documents on this page should be uploaded as PDFs.
- If you are applying under a Fiscal Sponsor, please read the Fiscal Sponsorship page and complete a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement.
Questions? Please contact:
- Kate Long at the OICF office (360) 376-6423 or email@example.com
- Coleen O’Brien, Grants Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilary Canty, Executive Director, (360) 376-6423 or email@example.com